The U.S. has released more than 50 UFO files.

robot
Abstract generation in progress
Golden Finance reports that on May 22, according to CCTV International News, the U.S. Department of Defense today (May 22) released a new batch of government documents related to "aliens, extraterrestrial life, unidentified aerial phenomena, and unidentified flying objects (UFOs)." It is understood that the publicly released content includes more than 50 previously classified videos and documents. The Department of Defense's "All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office" stated that after multiple investigations, there is currently no evidence to suggest these incidents are "related to extraterrestrial life," but the military admits that many cases remain "unexplained."
On May 8, the U.S. Department of Defense released the first batch of over 160 government documents related to UFOs, with the earliest dating back to federal agency archives from the 1940s, and launched a dedicated website. The Pentagon said that the website has been viewed over 1 billion times worldwide. Former U.S. President Donald Trump previously stated on social media that, to achieve "full and maximum transparency," his administration has ordered the release of government documents related to "alien life" and "unidentified flying objects," and said, "As for what exactly happened, let the American people judge for themselves."
View Original
This page may contain third-party content, which is provided for information purposes only (not representations/warranties) and should not be considered as an endorsement of its views by Gate, nor as financial or professional advice. See Disclaimer for details.
  • Reward
  • Comment
  • Repost
  • Share
Comment
Add a comment
Add a comment
No comments
  • Pinned