Gate.io Listing Vote Scheme
1. Participants: all the GT holders on Gate.io 1 GT=1 vote
2. Vote allocation: For every participant, their vote equals the average 14-day GT holding including assets in Lending/Borrowing Market, and the GT bought with USDT borrowed from Margin Trading, however, GT borrowed from Margin Trading is not allowed. The user’s votes will be calculated based on the average 14-day GT holding within two hours after the listing vote. Thus, please don’t make any changes to your GT holding before the counting of the votes.
For example, Bob is a new GT holder, and he buys and holds 14000GT one day before the sale. Therefore, his average 14-day GT holding will be 1000GT 14000GT/14 days, and he will have 1000 votes.
3. Every KYC participant can vote with his GT for the project.
4. In this listing vote, when the project gets 10 million votes, the tokens will be listed.
5. After the listing vote, all voters will be rewarded with an airdrop of the tokens. Meanwhile, the time for trading, withdrawal, and deposit of the tokens will be released.
6. The return of GT and holding requirements: after the listing vote, the voter’s GT will be returned to his account. The GT holding of the voter should be higher than the number of his votes within two hours after the activity. Otherwise, the number of the votes will be counted based on the real-time GT holding when the vote counting begins.
7. Rewards in the Listing Vote:
（1）After the project receives 10 million votes, the token will be airdropped. All voters will win the token. The airdrop of the token will be ratioed according to how many votes of the voter account for the votes in total.
（1） Cheating: Gate.io will cancel the votes of an account if any cheating is detected or reported by other users and confirmed. The account will no longer be qualified for the listing vote if more than three cheating records have been registered.
Gate.io reserves the final right to interpret this activity.